We are currently offering rolling admissions for the 2017/2018 school year, and accepting applications for the 2018/2019 school year for children aged 4-6.
Application and enrollment process
- Start by completing our student inquiry form.
- We will respond to your email with additional information about our school as it pertains to your student.
- Next we invite you (parent/guardian) to come to our school for an introduction and 30 minute class observation.
- To apply for a space for your student, submit an application and return with application fee to: Sea Rose Montessori School • PO Box 4421 • Middletown, R.I • 02842
- We will invite your student to our classroom for a visit during school hours.
- After the student is extended an offer of acceptance, we will send you the enrollment contract and tuition schedule.
As a parent-led co-op, we strive to keep our costs low so we can offer families the most competitive tuition.