- Submit an Inquiry Form.
- Once you have submitted an Inquiry Form you will receive a call from our enrollment coordinator. This will give us an opportunity to learn more about your child and answer any questions that you may have.
- Schedule your introductory parent visit/observation (approximately 30 minutes). This socially distant visit will be held outside of the classroom. The observation window will allow parents to get a glimpse of the classroom while maintaining new safety guidelines.
- Schedule the students’ visit in the classroom. This will give them some time to participate in the morning work cycle and explore the Montessori classroom ( approximately 40 minutes).
- Submit your completed application along with an application fee.
- Complete the application process. This entails the completion of several documents including and enrollment contract and tuition schedule.
We look forward to welcoming you in to the Sea Rose Montessori community!