Sea Rose offers an authentic Montessori education for students 3 to 9 years of age.
Sea Rose Montessori is currently enrolling both “young” 4-year-olds and “older” 3-year-olds. We are also enrolling students 7 to 9 years of age with prior experience of a Montessori education.
Montessori enables for the majority of our lessons to be presented one-to-one to students. The classroom environment is designed to be calming and comforting with neutral colors, natural materials, and touches of home. Light-filled spaces, child-sized furniture, materials within reach, cultural objects, and the ability for a child to work in varied places inside and outside the classroom stimulates the senses. Students work with inspiring Montessori materials which teach them to problem solve and think critically.
How Sea Rose Montessori Is Different:
- Highly trained faculty with extensive Montessori experience
- Emphasis placed on indoor and outdoor time
- Extended school day (8:00 am-5:00 pm) for working families
- Year-round education program (including summer)
- Bright and airy eco-friendly building
- Reasonably priced tuition with flexible payment options
To find out more, send us an enquiry through the form below . Our enrollment liaison will connect with you as soon as possible.